This industry offers a great opportunity for entrepreneurs to start a business. It is a great time to start a business because the demand for clean, sanitized commercial spaces is greater than ever.
Clean, well-maintained restrooms will make a good impression on visitors and employees. They’ll also ensure that the workplace is healthy and productive. Your company’s commitment to hygiene and professionalism is reflected in a clean, well-maintained bathroom. It can be a real challenge to keep your office bathroom clean and in good condition. Cleaning companies like Stratus can help. We’ll give you some basic tips on how you can clean an office bathroom effectively and introduce you to the professional assistance Stratus offers.
Be sure to have the right supplies before you begin cleaning. Cleaning agents, disinfectants, and microfiber cloths are required. You will also need a mop, bucket, and disposable gloves. You’ll save time by having everything you need at hand.
- Create a Cleaning Schedule: Consistency in cleaning is key to keeping a bathroom clean. Create a schedule for cleaning that is appropriate to the foot traffic in your office and will ensure regular maintenance. A thorough cleaning routine will help to prevent dirt and grime from building up.
- Decluttering and organizing: Decluttering the space is the first step to cleaning. Empty the trash and clean the counters. Remove all unnecessary items. A bathroom that is organized will be easier to clean and give a professional feel.
- Clean High-Touch Surfaces Germs thrive on high-touch surfaces, such as faucets, toilet flush handles, light switches, and doorknobs. To disinfect and clean these surfaces, use disinfectant wipes. It is important to disinfect your restroom regularly in order to keep it hygienic.
- Scrub & Sanitize: Clean toilets and sinks with the appropriate cleaning agents. Grout lines can trap mold and dirt. A scrub brush can help remove stubborn stains. Use a disinfectant after cleaning to eliminate any germs.
- Floor Care: Wipe the floor with a disinfectant solution. Pay special attention to the areas around the urinals or toilets. The floor will remain clean and safe.
- Clean Glass and Mirrors: Wipe mirrors and glass surfaces down with glass cleaner to get a shine without streaks. Mirrors that are smudged or have spots on them can create a bad impression.
- Refill Supplies Check for and refill supplies like hand soap, paper towels, toilet paper, and toilet paper. A toilet paper shortage or an empty soap dispenser can be inconvenient and reflect poorly on your business.
- Add air fresheners: Investing in air fresheners or odor-control solutions will keep the bathroom smelling nice. Fresh-smelling bathrooms contribute to a positive user experience.
- Trust Stratus Building Solutions. Cleaning a bathroom in an office requires dedication and time. Professionals who are familiar with the importance of a clean workplace can handle this task. Stratus Building Solutions is a leader in commercial cleaning and offers janitorial service to keep your bathroom clean, safe, and welcoming. Stratus Building Solutions can relieve you of the responsibility of maintaining restrooms with a team that is highly trained and committed to cleaning at the highest standards. You can be confident that the office bathroom is always a welcoming and clean space for both employees and visitors.
Although these tips will help you efficiently maintain your bathroom, partnering up with Stratus Building Solutions means that your restroom will be in the hands of experienced professionals who know the details necessary to keep your business clean.
About The Author
Maureen DiStefano is the Vice President of Operation at Stratus Building Solutions. She has over 20 years of experience in franchise management with national brands. She started her career with ARAMARK Corporation, then moved to various leadership positions in operations and development at Delaware North Company. Popeyes Chicken. Dunkin’ Brands/Inspire. Starbucks. Maureen was most recently Vice President of US & Canada Store Operations for the well-known GNC (General Nutrition Company) brand. Maureen knows that franchisees are champions for the company and, as a franchisor, we must provide the support and tools needed to be successful. Everyone wins when you operate this way. Her commitment to creating high-performing teams led to record-breaking results.