Let’s talk about everyone’s favorite pastime – cleaning commercial. You will always have to do this. If you want to maintain and run a successful company, there is no way around it. You can, however, avoid unnecessary cleaning. Consider creating a schedule of cleaning tasks and frequency.
List Your List
Remember that every space has its own needs. If there are many people in your office, you should clean the bathroom more frequently. The bathroom will not need to be cleaned as often if there are only two of you. You can use the information below as a guide to start and then modify it to suit your needs. Here are some other things that may be missing.
These are the minimum tasks you should do (or have completed). These tasks will help you maintain an organized and neat work environment for your team so that they can work more efficiently.
- Remove debris from commonly used areas by vacuuming
- Empty or replace nearly full garbage cans.
- If you find fingerprints on your glass, wipe it down.
- Wipe counters with disinfectant
- Tiles and other hard surfaces should be mopped.
- Cleaning the door handles and light switches is important, especially if someone in your office is sick. You can prevent the spread of germs to other staff members.
- Put all used dishes into the dishwasher if you have one
- Fill up soap dispensers
- Check the sinks and toilets in the bathroom. Clean them if needed. For this, use a disinfectant spray.
You will find deep cleaning tasks here that will make your customers and clients happy.
- Polish hardwood surfaces such as tables and floors.
- Replace the liner in all trash cans.
- Cleaning windows both inside and out
- Get rid of all old food and beverages. Also, you’ll want to disinfect.
- Clean all electronic equipment, including phones, computers, and printers.
You can safely miss a few weeks of the tasks you have reserved for your monthly cleaning. There will be no safety concerns or other issues.
- All chairs should be vacuumed or cleaned
- Vacuum the surfaces and do a thorough cleaning.
- Vacuum vents
- Dust everything. Start high and work your way down.
Commercial Cleaning Services Are Helpful
It may not be easy to create a list, but if you stick with it, it will pay off. Cleanliness will make your customers and employees happier. Even thinking about cleaning is a hassle for anyone trying to run a business. It doesn’t need to be this way. We are here to help you!
We Offer Several Service Options
Our “Options” Commercial Cleaning Program is certain to meet your requirements. We are proud of our ability to work together with you to come up with a solution that fits your business’s needs. You can choose between a wide range of janitorial service options in Idaho Falls, including our commercial carpet cleaning. The commercial cleaning maintenance program has many choices. Here is a quick look at some of them.
- One year of scheduled service: A consistent and simple schedule will keep everything organized.
- Spill coverage for emergencies: You may need to do more than just routine cleaning.
- Low monthly payment: We optimize the method and schedule of maintenance for janitorial service in Idaho Falls so that it fits your budget.
- Tile cleaning and grout cleaning All floors are subjected to a lot of abuse.
- Furniture Cleanup: Our team will ensure that your lobby is well-furnished.
- Walk-off Mats: No more unsightly entranceways!