Cleaning services that are located in Dubai typically provide at least two packages that include regular and deep cleaning. Most of the time, the former will cost considerably less than the second. This is the reason why a majority of people don’t go for deep cleaning services in Dubai. In addition, when companies claim to provide services for your living room, bedroom, as well as your kitchen and hallway with both services, why should you spend more for deep-cleaning?
Before you take action on that idea, be aware that there are some key distinctions between these two. This article will explain what’s included in every one of the services.
What Is a General Cleaning Service?
Kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms and living rooms are cleaned and wiped clean with the aid of simple cleaning supplies. This could include detergent as well as water, disinfectant along with toilet cleansers. Cleaners in Dubai can clean furniture and sweep your floors well. But it’s not anything compared to a thorough clean. It is possible that you will need to bring your cleaners back each week or every few weeks.
What are the expectations of Deep Cleaning at Dubai?
Deep cleaning involves more than wiping and dusting. It’s a far more extensive procedure. Here’s what you can anticipate:
Living Room and Study
- Cleaners will clean and dust all cabinets, including the interior.
- After they’ve cleaned and organizing, they’ll arrange everything
- They’ll clean windows from the inside out and take off staining
- Professional cleaners also clean off grills and windowsills
- Any surface that is accessible, such as counters, tables, shelves furniture, and shelves will be cleaned
- Expect clear ornaments and decorative pieces
- Even areas that are difficult to reach, such as the tops of wardrobes or high shelves, will be cleaned
- The cleaners will clean and mop floors
- They can even wash the corners of your room and areas between and beneath your furniture.
- There will be polished furniture and clearly visible AC grills and vents
- They will take out the trash cans and bins and then put in new liner
- The dusting also covers all furniture, sofas and curtains.
Be prepared for an impeccable kitchen since the kitchen cleaners will:
- Cleansing every cabinet and then dusting
- Rearranging all the items into the cabinets in the same order as before.
- The best way to remove any stains is to clean them
- Mopping and vacuuming all floors
- Cleaning corners and the areas beneath fixtures like sinks
- Cleaning shelves and walls inside the refrigerator in order to eliminate staining
- Cleaning and dusting the stovetop
- Clean countertops cabinets, doors to cabinets, tables furniture, and even AC grills that are visible
- Scrubbing the microwave and oven from the inside to eliminate food residues and stains.
- Cleaning windows sills, grills, and windows from the interior
- Cleaning all trash cans, and changing bin liner
- Dishes that are dirty and dishwashing, as well as cleaning the faucet and sink immediately afterward
The cleaning process includes wiping of, scrubbers, cleaning and:
- All cabinets on the inside
- Countertops and shelves, as in shower stall walls
- Bathroom sink tub, bidet, taps, showerheads, and various other water fixtures
- Mirror and toilet (this also includes removing the stains)
The cleaners can also get rid of the stains on corners, and the areas under sinks and washing machines after. Oh, and you’ll have trash bins that are empty and new bin liner!
- The dusting of all surfaces, including tables, shelves, counters, furniture, and even counters.
- Cleansing the ornaments and ornaments
- Even areas that are difficult to reach, such as the tops of wardrobes or high shelves are maintained
- Mopping and vacuuming all floors
- Corners of the cleaning room and the areas that are behind and beneath furniture
- Cleaners will clean all furniture as well as visible air vents and grills.
- The windows will be spotless and sills
- Clean curtains and clean upholstery
- New sheets and pillowcases
- New bin liner for all trash bins
- Clean balcony furniture that’s free of staining
- Clean floors, including the corners and areas that are difficult to reach.
- Cleaners will clean and wipe off the balcony railings
- You can count on sparkling windows and doors that are clean
- The professionals will clean the lawn furniture
Materials Included in the Deep Cleaning Package
If the experts show up at your home for cleaning in Dubai, the professionals don’t show up with nothing. The majority of the cleaning equipment they’ll employ is included in the complete package. Here are some of the things they will bring with them:
- Vacuum cleaner
- Microfiber cloths
- Toilet brush
- Brushes (for flooring/surfaces)
- Squeegee/wiper (for floors)
- Glass cleaner
- Polishing furniture
- Surface cleaner/multipurpose cleaner spray
- Floor cleaner/detergent
- Remover of stain
- Bin liners
- Dishwash liquid