Businesses need to maintain a clean, organized environment in the office. This can positively impact employee productivity and well-being. A clean office can reduce stress, improve focus and creativity, and instill a sense of professionalism and pride in employees. Office cleaning is a vital part of keeping a clean workplace. Your team can do it, or you can hire commercial cleaning services.
A comprehensive checklist will ensure that you don’t miss any aspect of your office during cleaning. The best office cleaning list includes all the cleaning tasks that are required for different areas of the workplace, including desks and cubicles, kitchens, bathrooms, and reception areas. This checklist will help you create a routine for cleaning your office, which will keep it clean and well-organized.
Commercial Cleaning of Idaho Falls is the best choice if you are looking for an efficient and reliable commercial cleaning service that can handle all your office cleaning requirements. They have the experience, expertise, and equipment needed to ensure your office space is always clean, healthy, and professional-looking. You can concentrate on your core business while they handle the cleaning.
Checklist to Clean Office Desks and Cubicles
- Dust keyboards and computer screens.
- Empty trash cans and recycle paper
- Vacuum the floor around and underneath desks and tables.
- Window cleaning for office buildings
- Disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched, such as phones and lamps. Also, disinfect keyboards, faxes, copiers, fax machines, and other electronic devices.
- Dust surfaces such as desks, shelves, and other surfaces.
Cleaning the kitchens of offices and break rooms:
- Food wrappers, expired food, and unwanted foods should be thrown away.
- Put away all utensils, dishes, and other items.
- Empty the recycling and trash bins.
- Disinfect surfaces and clean out your refrigerator.
- Remove the old coffee grounds and clean your coffee pot.
- Surfaces where people prepare and eat food, such as the counters and tables, should be cleaned and disinfected.
- Cleaning appliances such as the microwave or toaster is important.
- Make sure that there is enough water in the cooler for everyone to drink.
Contact us Today!
Office kitchens and break rooms:
- Organise and clean the welcome desk.
- Dust your desk and all surfaces in the waiting room, including tables and hard surfaces.
- Empty the recycling and trash bins.
- Refill water cups in the water cooler to ensure that it is stocked with water for your guests.
- Organize the magazines and books that you leave for guests to read.
- If there is coffee in the lobby, clean out the coffee machines and filters.
- Windows, signs of the company, and any other elements that guests will see are best kept clean.
- Clean surfaces that people touch, such as lamps, phones, buttons, and TV screens.
- At least every 3-4 months, carpets should be cleaned in the waiting area and other common areas.
Cleaning the Legal Office Bathrooms
- Disinfect and clean toilets and sinks.
- After cleaning the floor, disinfect it by mopping it with disinfectant.
- Dispose of all paper towels and other waste not placed in the recycle bin and disinfect all surfaces.
- Refill empty toilet paper and paper towel rolls.
- Use glass cleaner to clean the mirror.
- Make sure that all hand dryers work. If you can’t figure out the issue, troubleshoot it or contact a maintenance or repair specialist.
Cleaning Outside Your Law Office:
- Sweep away leaves, branches, or debris from the sidewalk and near the front door.
- Check that the welcome mats you use are in the correct place and clean.
- Glass doors and windows should be cleaned to remove dirt and streaks.
- To avoid any pests or smells, empty outdoor trash bins.
- Trim any branches or bushes blocking walkways, doors, or sidewalks.
- Make sure the parking area is clear of obstacles such as branches and snow piles, which could prevent people from parking or walking.
Maintaining a clean, organized, and productive office is essential for a healthy and happy work environment. The best office cleaning checklist will help you to ensure that your entire office is regularly cleaned, including the bathrooms and exteriors.
You can clean your office yourself. However, if you want to save time and ensure that the office is kept in good condition, you should hire janitorial service. Consider using commercial cleaning in Idaho Falls if you are located in Idaho Falls and require cleaning services for your office.
Our team of experienced cleaning professionals will provide you with customized office cleaning services that are tailored to your needs and preferences. This helps create a welcoming and clean work environment. We will also provide all the supplies and equipment needed to do a thorough job of cleaning your office. Call us now for more information about our janitorial service.