Cleaning services are more complex than most people think. Time, training, the right techniques, and tools are all necessary. If your devices are old and worn down, they won’t do the job. Many of your cleaning tools will need to be changed if you clean a lot. Check out how often you need to replace some of your basic cleaning supplies.
If you need a vacuum cleaner, you most likely do. You can find a huge difference between vacuums depending on the type of vacuum you use. According to a survey by Consumer Reports, vacuums have a lifespan of 8 years on average. You’ll want to get a high-quality vacuum if you plan to use it for cleaning your commercial property. You can also do some things to ensure that it lasts longer. Consumer Reports has some great tips.
- Do not fill the bag or bin to the top. This can cause the machine to clog.
- Replace or clean the filter whenever it’s dirty.
- The motor can be stressed if the brush is clogged with hair, strings, or other fibers.
- Check for clogs on the hose periodically.
A broom, a broom. Right? Nope! There are brooms of higher and lower quality, just like with any product. The quality of the broom can affect how long it will last. It also depends on the type of floor you have and how often you use your broom. You can expect to have to replace it sooner if you use it to clean surfaces outside.
When you notice that your broom is worn out and the bristles are bent or missing, it’s time to buy a new one. In some cases, the broom will not pick up debris as it used to.
When you upgrade your sweeping machine, there are a few things to consider that will make a big difference in its performance and longevity.
Check the number of bristles. The more, the better. Think about the places where you will be using your broom frequently. Thinner strands are better at getting into small spaces. Choose something that you enjoy using. No one wants to bend over to use a broom too short or use an awkward angle with a too-long broom. Do not forget the handle! Choose one that has a comfortable grip to make the job easier.
Think again if you are still using an old mop to clean your floors. Did you know a mop contains millions of bacteria? If you’re not careful, bacteria can easily spread from your mop. How do you know if it’s time to send your mops to a farm in the countryside?
You can identify a mop that is no longer worth its use by looking for certain indicators. Your mop head should be replaced every six months (if it is used once a week or approximately every 20-25 times).
These signs can help you determine if it’s time to replace your mop.
- It’s time to buy a new mop when parts of the mop head start falling off. You will be able to see the pieces falling off on the floor.
- It’s time to buy a new mop if you notice that some of the head is discolored. This can also occur if the mop isn’t cleaned properly.
- It’s time to buy a new mop when the fibers have worn out or lost their shape. If the mop’s threads start to look like they have been used too long, that is a sign.
Do Not Worry
You can do without all of these worries. Let us handle your commercial cleaning! You won’t need to worry about all these things. It will allow you to concentrate on your business’s success instead of cleaning it. Our cleaning services are tailored to your needs.
- Floor cleaning, including sweeping, mopping, and floor polishing
- Clean and disinfect light switches, doorknobs, and telephones
- Cleaning the stairs and elevator
- Cleaning of the entrance, reception area, and foyer
- Cleaning of kitchen and lounge areas, including microwaves, toaster ovens, refrigerators, microwaves, and countertops
- Restroom cleaning and disinfection
- All restroom fixtures (sinks, partitions, and walls), sinks, toilets, etc., should be cleaned.
- Spots on walls and carpets can be removed by using a vacuum cleaner.
- Cleaning the air conditioning vents
- Blind cleaning
- Cleaning light fixtures, baseboards, and millwork
- Window Cleaning
- Floor stripping, refinishing, and refinishing
- Carpet Cleaning
- Trash removal
- Pressure and Power Washing
- Light Bulb Maintenance
- You can choose from a wide range of other cleaning products.
Supplies and Products
We can stock and provide products and supplies for your business, including:
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Trash Can Liners
- Hand Soaps
- Air Fresheners